Below we provide links to a selection of relevant readings comprising contributions by our community (in antichronological order), curated news collections, and roadmaps and perspectives. These lists are not exhaustive, nor fully representative of ongoing debates – but perhaps useful to those who wish to broaden their views.
Contributions by our community
- Fagiolo G., (2022). On the Coevolution between Social Network Structure and Diffusion of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Spatial Compartmental Epidemic Models. Frontiers in Human Dynamics (Social Networks).
- Cetrulo A., Guarascio D., Virgillito M. E. (January, 2022). Working from home and the explosion of enduring divides: income, employment and safety risks. Economia Politica.
- Costa S., De Santis S., Dosi G. et al. (January, 2022). Firm responses to the pandemic crisis: sticky capabilites and widespread restructuring. Growinpro working papers.
- Dosi G., (November, 2021). Policy Lessons From Medical Responses to the COVID-19 Crisis. Intereconomics.
- Aguiar M., Dosi G., Knopoff A. D., et al. (October, 2021). A multiscale network-based model of contagion dynamics: Heterogeneity, spatial distancing and vaccination. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences.
- Dosi G., Marengo L., Staccioli J. Et al. (August, 2021). Big pharma and monopoly capitalism: A long-term view. Growinpro Working Papers.
- Boschi T., Di Iorio J., Testa L., et al. (August, 2021). Functional data analysis characterizes the shapes of the first COVID-19 epidemic wave in Italy. Scientific Reports.
- Reissl S., Caiani A., Lamperti F. et al. (February, 2021). Assessing the economic effects of lockdowns in Italy: a dynamic Input-Output approach. LEM Working Paper Series.
- Mantoan D., Nuti S., Cantarelli P. et al. (February, 2021). Il vaccino e la vaccinazione contro il COVID-19: La propensione della popolazione italiana ad aderire alla campagna vaccinale. Quotidiano Sanità online.
- Nanni M., Andrienko G., Barabási AL. et al. (February, 2021). Give more data, awareness and control to individual citizens, and they will help COVID-19 containment. Ethics and Information Technology.
- Batini N., Lamperti F., Roventini A. (September, 2020). Reducing Risk While Sharing It: A Fiscal Recipe for The EU at the Time of COVID-19. International Monetary Fund, IMF Working Papers.
- Fagiolo G., (October 2020). Assessing the Impact of Social Network Structure on the Diffusion of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): A Generalized Spatial SEIRD Model. LEM Working Paper Series.
- Vanni F., Lambert D., Palatella L., (July, 2020). Epidemic response to physical distancing policies and their impact onthe outbreak risk. arXiV.
- Cetrulo A., Guarascio D., Virgillito M.E. (June, 2020). The Privilege of Working From Home at the Time of Social Distancing. Intereconomics.
- Ferraresi T., Ghezzi L., Vanni F., et al. (June, 2020). Impatto economico del lock-down: una analisi settoriale e regionale delle misure di contenimento. Ministero per l’Innovazione Tecnologica e la Transizione Digitale.
- Bellomo N., Bingham R., Chaplain A. J. M. et al. (June, 2020). A multi-scale model of virus pandemic: Heterogeneous interactive entities in a globally connected world. arXiV.
- Cintia P., Pappalardo L., Rinzivillo S. et al. (June, 2020). The relationship between human mobility and viral transmissibility during the COVID-19 epidemics in Italy. arXiV.
- Pichler A., Pangallo M., del Rio-Chanona R. M., Lafond F., Farmer J. D. (May, 2020). Production networks and epidemic spreading: How to restart the UK economy? arXiV.
- Roventini A. (May, 2020). La politica economica ai tempi del COVID-19, tutte le risorse devono essere mobilizzate. Radio Immagina.
- Dosi G., Fanti L. and Virgillito M. E. (May, 2020). Unequal societies in usual times, unjust societies in pandemic ones. LEM Working Paper Series.
- Ferraresi T., Ghezzi L., Vanni F. (April, 2020). On the economic and health impact of the COVID-19 shock on Italian regions: A value chain approach. Growinpro Working Papers.
- Reports by the task force of the Italian Ministry for Innovation and Digitalization. (Aprol, 2020) -- members of our community contributed to the reports of subgroups 3, 7 and 8.
- Bonato P., Cintia P., Fabbri F., et al. (April, 2020). Mobile phone data analytics against the COVID-19 epidemics in Italy: flow diversity and local job markets during the national lockdown. arXiV.
- Bosa I., Castelli A., Castelli M., et al. (April, 2020). Cambridge Core Blog: Italy's Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Cambridge Core Blog.
Curated news collections
- NewsGuard - Centro di monitoraggio della disinformazione relativa al Coronavirus
- US National Public Radio's Coronavirus Daily
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report
- Scienza in Rete: Data base ragionato della ricerca su COVID
Roadmaps and perspectives
- Lettera aperta al Presidente del Consiglio Conte per la pubblicazione in modalità adeguate dei dati COVID-19
- Iniziative per il rilancio “Italia 2020-2022” - Piano Colao
- Constitution on Net - Government responses to Covid-19
- Harvard Global Health Institute: Testing targets for US States
- Public health leaders’ letter to the US Congress on Track & Trace
- Bill Gates: The first modern pandemic; the scientific advances we need to stop COVID-19
- US National Governors’ Association: Roadmap to recovery
- Harvard Safra Center for Ethics: A roadmap to pandemic resilience
- International Monetary Fund World Economic Outlook, April 2020: The Great Lockdown
- Duke: A surveillance roadmap
- EU ERAvsCorona action plan: short term coordinated research and innovation actions
- Emergenza Covid-19: Forum Disuguaglianze e Diversità e ASviS propongono al Governo misure integrative al reddito