Valentina Cucino is Assistant Professor at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa. She has received her PhD in Management Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare from Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa.
She is a member of the Regenerative Innovation group at the Institute of Management, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, and the LISA lab, a Research Centre on Innovative Entrepreneurship and Academic Spin-Off, at the University of Salerno.
She has published in R&D Management, Journal of Knowledge Management, European Journal of Innovation Management, Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Management Research Review, Studies in Higher Education, Technology Forecasting and Social Change and The TQM journal.
Social Entrepreneurship. My interests revolve around the role of social entrepreneurs, the challenges they face, and the positive impacts they can generate in the context of social change.
Purpose-Driven Innovation. My interests in this field revolve around how organizations can integrate purpose into their innovation strategy, promoting social awareness and positive impact through the development of products, services, and processes contributing to broader societal goals.
Innovation Management. In my research, I explore various aspects of innovation management, including the identification of opportunities, the development of creative and novel solutions, and the implementation of effective strategies to foster an innovation culture. This theme also encompasses the study of factors influencing successful innovation in different organizational contexts.
* Seasonal School "Biodiversity and Business: from Research to Impact", January, 22nd-26th, 2024. We have several scholarships Application here!
* Seminar open to all PhD students, titled "The Sorcerer’s Apprentice And Her/His Professional Community"
* Internet Festival: Presentation of "La buona impresa. Storie di startup per un mondo migliore”.
* Special issue call for papers “New technologies for Business and Society: achieving multiple goals with multiple types of organizations” on Busineess & Society (ABS3, Fascia A ANVUR). Deadline June,30th 2024
* The BUONA IMPRESA has been released, exploring the concept of contributing to the common good through business. Recognizing the urgent need for economic and social change, the volume highlights the growing trend of businesses, particularly startups, aiming to make a positive impact while maintaining financial balance. The stories of these enterprises serve as inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs, offering valuable management insights for those navigating the journey from idea to social impact.