Submission deadline for the online application: May 27th, 2022, at 12.00 p.m. (Noon - Italian time)
The deadline for submitting applications is extended to 28/06/2022 at 12.00 a.m. (Midday italian time)
TITLE EVALUATION: July, 5th 2022
INTERVIEW: July, 14th 2022 - starting from 9.00 a.m.
The aim of the Programme is to apply innovative teaching and research methodologies to train brilliant and highly motivated young researchers to successfully undertake activities in:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organizations and enterprises leaders in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organizations and enterprises working on the organization and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The Ph.D. in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Positions and grants
7 Positions with Scholarships of which:
3 scholarships are funded under Ministerial Decree n. 351/2022 - Ph.D. National Recovery and Resilience PlanOn the Topic: Green and Ecological Transition
n. 1 additional scholarship funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU was made available, as part of the "Public Notice for the Presentation of Intervention Proposals for the Strengthening of Research Structures and Creation of "national R&D champions" on Key Enabling Technologies funded under the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, Mission 4 Component 2 Investment 1.4 "Strengthening research structures and creation of "national R&D champions" on Key Enabling Technologies" funded by the European Union - NextGenerationEU ", approved by MUR Directorial Decree n. 3138 of December 16, 2021.
Project: “Centro Nazionale di Ricerca per le Tecnologie dell’Agricoltura - Agritech” - CUP J53C22001610007
Should additional funds becoming available before the beginning of the, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the Ph.D. Programme: October 1st, 2022
Information: +39 050882604