The Placement Service has been collaborating for years with a large number of organisations and companies by providing customised services in the recruitment, personnel selection and company branding phases with the implementation of activities or projects defined individually according to specific needs.
The service is an excellent showcase for companies looking for talent and a practical gateway to the world of work for students and graduates. The service is free of charge and allows you to:
- enter one or more job or internship offers;
- customise the search in order to receive only matching profiles;
- insert attachments or links to promote any Graduate Programmes or events in support of recruiting
On campus recruiting
Do you have a project to present? Do you want to make yourself known? Would you like to meet the School's students? The School opens its doors to you by providing a space where you can meet an audience of talented students with whom you can dialogue.
Meet and interview directly at the School the profiles most in line with your recruitment needs through individual interviews, group assessments or business cases.
- On company tour: we can accompany small and selected groups of students to visit the different working and professional realities in their locations by agreeing on a programme of meetings with managers, work teams and production lines to which individual and/or group assessment moments can also be added.
- JobFair: the job meeting of the schools of excellence, promoted by Sant'Anna in collaboration with all the special-education schools. This is a unique recruitment event where organisations and companies can participate with presentations and one-to-one meetings with brilliant undergraduates, recent graduates and PhDs;