Towards work: orientation and counseling
The design of the individual career pathway fits in a structured manner within the training project of each pupil at the School and is realised through the implementation of initiatives aimed at integrating training paths with the information, tools and skills necessary for professional career development.
In this section, students from all the School's courses of study can find appointments for workshops, seminars and seminars designed to help everyone read their expectations and learn about the needs of the labour market.
E-Shape Your Career
E-Shape Your Career is a pathway to reflect on your university experience, develop your skills, focus on your career goal and understand how and interact profitably in a work environment and is divided into 4 steps.
- Defining the professional profile through the skills assessment, setting up the career plan and reviewing the main application tools (CV and cover letter)
- Analysis of transferable competences (soft skills) and use of the main web-based tools for job search and self-promotion (ATS, linkedin, social)
- Optimisation of communication tools to make the different meeting occasions (career day, interview, networking) effective tools for communicating one's value.
- Implementation of the concepts addressed and the paths devised during the first phases of the course, through simulations (interview, assessment centre, networking) and specific activities for individual training of participants
Two editions of the same route are planned:
- First edition: 25 February - 9 April 2022 (registration by 14 February)
- Second edition: 13 May - 11 June 2022 (registration by 29 April)
Each course is divided into 10 meetings led by career advisors with thematic workshops on CV and cover letter, selection interview, personal branding tools and active job search, in addition to sessions dedicated to the skills assessment and career plan setting, as well as the analysis of transferable skills (soft skills) and the use of the main web-based tools for job search and self-promotion (ATS, linkedin, social). Sessions for individual and group job interview simulation and counselling and assessment are also planned.
See the programme in the attached poster.
Sign up by sending an email to email@example.com
Career Mentoring meetings
The Career Mentoring meetings are an initiative promoted in collaboration with the alumni, who each year identify alumni to be involved in a representation of the different professional experiences that can be undertaken at the end of one's studies at the School. The meetings take place in a very informal atmosphere and provide an opportunity to meet and compare notes to strengthen the alumni network and generate value for the alumni.