Marco Frey is Full Professor of Economics and Business Management and Vice Rector for the Third Mission and Technology Transfer. He coordinates the Sustainability Laboratory (SuM) and directs the Master in Management and Control of the Environment: Circular economy and efficient management of resources (Master GECA) at Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies. He also lecturer at the IUSS of Pavia, at the Catholic University of Milan and at the Luiss in Rome (where he is a senior fellow of the Business School).
He is President of the Global Compact Network Italy of the United Nations, President of the Scientific Committee of Symbola, foundation for Italian qualities, Member of the Executive Committee of the Italian Touring Club, Member of the Scientific Committee of the CDP Foundation and Vice-President of the Minoprio Foundation.
For more information:
Main research areas:
- environmental management;
- economics and management of renewable energies;
- corporate social responsibility;
- job security;
- environmental and social communication;
- economics and management of industrial and technological innovation;
- management of public institutions;
- economics of healthcare.