Admissions, Recruitments & Tenders
CALL FOR ADMISSION PHD IN AGROBIOSCIENCES
Submission deadline for the online application: June 4th, 2021 at 12.00 p.m. (Noon - Italian time)
The aim of the Programme is to apply innovative teaching and research methodologies to train brilliant and highly motivated young researchers to successfully undertake activities in:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organizations and enterprises leaders in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organizations and enterprises working on the organization and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The PhD in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; Multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Positions and grants:
- 5 Positions with Scholarships
Should additional funds becoming available before the beginning of the, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the PhD Programme: October 1st, 2021
Information: +39 050.882604