Deadline for application submission:
March 10th 2023 at 12.00 (UTC+1) I Call
June 16th 2023 at 12.00 (UTC+1) II Call
Submission of applications is divided into two sessions, according to the following deadlines:
I Call: from December 15th 2022 to March 10th 2023 at 12.00 (UTC+1) for all students: non-EU citizens living abroad, EU citizens, non-EU citizens permanently resident in Italy;
II Call: from April 17th 2023 to June 16th 2023 at 12.00 (UTC+1) for EU-citizens and non-EU citizens permanently resident in Italy
More info for international students at: https://international.unitn.it/node/167/
MAIN is a Master of Science jointly offered by the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Trento and the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna of Pisa.
The Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies and the University of Trento have actived the 14th edition 2023/24 of the Master Degree in Innovation Management (LM-77 Business Administration).
The MSc is a joint initiative (Interuniversity degree) by:
- University of Trento - Faculty of Economics
- Sant'Anna School of Advaced Studies - Faculty of Social Sciences
The MSc is entirely in English. It is awarded jointly by the University of Trento and the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna.
The MSc in Innovation Management (hereinafter MAIN) (LM-77) a.y. 2023-2024, organized jointly by the Faculty of Economics and Management of Trento and the Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies in Pisa, aims to provide the advanced knowledge and managerial and economic skills necessary to understand, manage and enhance innovation processes in a broad sense: technological innovation, organizational innovation, services (with reference to recent multidisciplinary approaches of service science and service management innovation), in order to strengthen the competitive position of the enterprise and business systems, as well as the effectiveness/efficiency of non-profit organizations. The Master’s Degree Programme in Innovation Management is aimed primarily at international, European and non-European students and students of Schools of Excellence, with not only an economic-business but also technological-scientific training.
To regularly complete the application (for which please refer to the downloadable call below), candidates must attach the following documents:
- a copy of the passport (only for NON EU citizens) or identity card (only for Community citizens and citizens except for those who have Italian citizenship);
- degree certificate, if already obtained*;
- certificate of the exams taken including: list of exams taken, marks obtained, weighted average of the exams (where available). If the document is not in English or Italian, please attach an official translation in one of the two languages*;
- CV in English;
- attestation of the level of knowledge of the English language as explained in paragraph 1 point II of Article 2 of the call;
- GMAT/GRE certiicate, if obtained;
- brief essay, in English, in which the candidate explains his or her choice (max 3000 characters spaces included);
- contact details of two people ("referees") chosen by the candidate, who must send two letters of reference through their institutional or professional addresses to email@example.com, by the deadline of the call for which the application is submitted (by 10 March 2023 for I Call or by 16 June 2023 for II Call). It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that the contact persons send the two letters within the prescribed time.
*The candidate with a degree issued by an Italian university or enrolled at an Italian university can attach a declaration of certification (self-certification) pursuant to art. 46 and 47 of DPR 445/2000.
For any other information please refer to the call for admission to the MAIN Master’s Degree Programme.
Information on ministerial pre-registration procedures and study documentation for non-EU citizens living abroad can be found at: https://international.unitn.it/node/167/ .
Information regarding the study documentation for EU citizens with qualifications obtained in EU countries other than Italy is available at: https://international.unitn.it/node/470/ .
Information regarding the ministerial pre-registration procedures and study documentation for non-EU citizens resident in Italy can be found at: https://international.unitn.it/node/171/ .
Information about the cost of living in Trento is published at: https:///international.unitn.it/node/49/ .